A threat group has been using the Russia-linked BlackEnergy malware family in attacks aimed at news media and electrical power organizations in Ukraine.
- New Wave of Cyber Attacks Hits Russia, Other Nations Digest Article
- Is the Power Grid Getting More Vulnerable to Cyber Attacks? Digest Article
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Stuxnet-Like Malware From Russia is Attacking U.S. Power Plants Digest Article
- Dragonfly: Western Energy Sector Targeted by Sophisticated Attack Group Digest Article