A threat group has been using the Russia-linked BlackEnergy malware family in attacks aimed at news media and electrical power organizations in Ukraine.
- Ukraine Investigates Possible Cyberattack on Power Grid in Kiev Digest Article
- Is the Power Grid Getting More Vulnerable to Cyber Attacks? Digest Article
- Germany Confirms Cyber Attacks on Political Party Think Tanks Digest Article
- Crims Shut Off Ukraine Power in Wide-ranging Anniversary Hacks Digest Article
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article