Now researchers at Danish firm TDC have documented a type of DDoS attack that uses modest traffic volumes to do the same job, possibly controlled from a single laptop.
- ‘First True’ Native IPv6 DDoS Attack Spotted in Wild Digest Article
- GitHub Survived the Biggest DDoS Attack Ever Recorded Digest Article
- Hackers Halt Plant Operations in Watershed Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Android Toast Overlay Attack: “Cloak and Dagger” With No Permissions Digest Article
- Cavalry Riding to the Rescue of DDoS-deluged Memcached Users Digest Article