The US House of Representatives has passed a non-binding resolution calling for a national technology innovation policy that includes supportive language for digital currencies and blockchain technology.
- Blockchain: Applications, Security Promises and Internals CSIAC Webinar
- The Blockchain Does Not Eliminate The Need For Trust Digest Article
- US Congress Passes CLOUD Act Hidden in Budget Spending Bill Digest Article
- Scientists Claim to Have Invented The World’s First Quantum-Proof Blockchain Digest Article
- Blockchain: Overhyped Buzzword or Real-deal Enterprise Solution? Digest Article