Hackers can shut down entire networks, tamper with data, lure unwary users into cybertraps, steal and spoof identities, and carry out other devious attacks by leveraging centralized repositories and single points of failure.
- Lotus Blossom Chinese Cyberspies Leverage on Fake Conference Invites in the Last Campaign Digest Article
- Microsoft Ventures Backs Illusive Networks, a Cybersecurity Firm That Protects With Deception Digest Article
- Fileless Memory-Based Malware Plagues 140 Banks, Enterprises Digest Article
- Beware; Sophisticated Phishing Attacks Using Unicode Characters Digest Article
- Watch Hackers Take Over the Mouse of a Power-Grid Computer Digest Article