Hackers can shut down entire networks, tamper with data, lure unwary users into cybertraps, steal and spoof identities, and carry out other devious attacks by leveraging centralized repositories and single points of failure.
- Russia’s Election Hackers Use D.C. Cyber Warfare Conference as Bait Digest Article
- Exclusive: Microsoft Responded Quietly After Detecting Secret Database Hack in 2013 Digest Article
- Microsoft Ventures Backs Illusive Networks, a Cybersecurity Firm That Protects With Deception Digest Article
- Fileless Memory-Based Malware Plagues 140 Banks, Enterprises Digest Article
- Roles and Responsibilities for Defending the Nation from Cyber Attack Digest Article