Hackers can shut down entire networks, tamper with data, lure unwary users into cybertraps, steal and spoof identities, and carry out other devious attacks by leveraging centralized repositories and single points of failure.
- Lotus Blossom Chinese Cyberspies Leverage on Fake Conference Invites in the Last Campaign Digest Article
- Microsoft Ventures Backs Illusive Networks, a Cybersecurity Firm That Protects With Deception Digest Article
- Fileless Memory-Based Malware Plagues 140 Banks, Enterprises Digest Article
- US Carriers Partner on a Better Mobile Authentication System Digest Article
- An Instagram Hack Hit Millions of Accounts, And Victims’ Phone Numbers Are Now For Sale Digest Article