Hackers can shut down entire networks, tamper with data, lure unwary users into cybertraps, steal and spoof identities, and carry out other devious attacks by leveraging centralized repositories and single points of failure.
- Exclusive: Microsoft Responded Quietly After Detecting Secret Database Hack in 2013 Digest Article
- Russia’s Election Hackers Use D.C. Cyber Warfare Conference as Bait Digest Article
- Roles and Responsibilities for Defending the Nation from Cyber Attack Digest Article
- The iPhone X’s New Neural Engine Exemplifies Apple’s Approach to AI Digest Article
- Cyber Alert: EU Ministers Test Responses in First Computer War Game Digest Article