Boeing [NYSE: BA] has proven its new anti-jamming communications technology is capable of operating as either a ground-based user terminal or satellite-based networking hub, enabling the military to send and receive secure communications at a significantly lower cost by using existing terminals and satellites.
- Maersk Brings Major IT Systems Back Online After Cyber Attack Digest Article
- First Object Teleported from Earth to Orbit Digest Article
- Chinese team sends quantum keys to ground stations and teleports ground to satellite signals Digest Article
- DOE Receives First Installment of Anti-cyberwarfare Networking Technology Digest Article
- Satellite Phone Encryption Calls Can be Cracked in Fractions of a Second Digest Article