Our increasingly connected world is more and more at risk from software vulnerabilities and security flaws. The new security testing paradigm developed in the DIAMONDS project resulted in several European SMEs bringing new products and services into this fast-growing market, and continues to influence international standards.
- Standards Based Cyber Risk Assessment Framework CSIAC Webinar
- Data From Connected CloudPets Teddy Bears Leaked and Ransomed, Exposing Kids’ Voice Messages Digest Article
- Kaspersky: Russia Responds to US Ban on Software Digest Article
- Software productivity progress during the first decade of the 21st Century: Quantifying productivity Journal Article
- Putin says the nation that leads in AI ‘will be the ruler of the world’ Digest Article