Our increasingly connected world is more and more at risk from software vulnerabilities and security flaws. The new security testing paradigm developed in the DIAMONDS project resulted in several European SMEs bringing new products and services into this fast-growing market, and continues to influence international standards.
- Kaspersky: Russia Responds to US Ban on Software Digest Article
- Cybersecurity for Energy Systems CSIAC Webinar
- Standards Based Cyber Risk Assessment Framework CSIAC Webinar
- Common Workplace Pitfalls – Cybersecurity in the Workplace is Everyone’s Business Video Podcast
- Overview of the Software Assurance Marketplace (SWAMP) and SWAMP-in-a-Box (SiB) CSIAC Webinar