Part of the nation’s power grid is struck by a cyber or physical attack nearly once every four days. Some experts fear the rash of smaller-scale incidents may point to broader security problems with potentially devastating consequences.
- Ukraine Investigates Possible Cyberattack on Power Grid in Kiev Digest Article
- Raytheon, DARPA Developing Advanced Tech to Protect US Power Grid Against Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Is the Power Grid Getting More Vulnerable to Cyber Attacks? Digest Article
- The Ukrainian Power Grid Was Hacked Again Digest Article
- Global Shipping Feels Fallout From Maersk Cyber Attack Digest Article