To make true quantum photonic computers a reality, photonic circuitry must first become at least as efficient at multi-tasking as the microprocessors it is designed to replace. Researchers claim to have produced a photonic chip that does just that.
- Google’s Quantum Computing Plans Threatened by IBM Curveball Digest Article
- Securing Tomorrow’s Information Through Post-Quantum Cryptography Digest Article
- Big Step Forward For Quantum Computing Digest Article
- Blind Quantum Computing for Everyone Digest Article
- After Years of Avoidance, Department of Energy Joins Quest to Develop Quantum Computers Digest Article