“Upon successful access to the device, the PDoS bot performed a series of Linux commands that would ultimately lead to corrupted storage, followed by commands to disrupt Internet connectivity, device performance, and the wiping of all files on the device,” Radware said.
- Rakos Malware Takes Over Embedded Linux Devices Digest Article
- Fileless Memory-Based Malware Plagues 140 Banks, Enterprises Digest Article
- The Need for Increased Investment in Medical Device Security Digest Article
- Samas Ransomware Uses Active Directory to Infect Entire Networks Digest Article
- Police Seek Amazon Echo Data in Murder Case Digest Article