British spies are building elite cyber offensive forces to strike at Islamic State fighters, hackers and hostile powers, Chancellor George Osborne said on Tuesday after warning militants wanted to launch deadly digital attacks.
- How Israel Caught Russian Hackers Scouring the World for U.S. Secrets Digest Article
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Watch Hackers Take Over the Mouse of a Power-Grid Computer Digest Article
- Shipping Company Maersk Says June Cyberattack Could Cost it up to $300 Million Digest Article
- Homeland Security Issues Warning on Cyberattack Campaign Digest Article