British spies are building elite cyber offensive forces to strike at Islamic State fighters, hackers and hostile powers, Chancellor George Osborne said on Tuesday after warning militants wanted to launch deadly digital attacks.
- How Israel Caught Russian Hackers Scouring the World for U.S. Secrets Digest Article
- U.S. Government Shares Technical Details on North Korean Hacking Campaign Digest Article
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Exclusive: Microsoft Responded Quietly After Detecting Secret Database Hack in 2013 Digest Article
- KREMLINVADERS: Russian Hack Attack on Britain’s Energy Grid Confirmed by Cyber Security Chief Digest Article