A couple including a British man has been arrested by UK authorities as part on an ongoing investigation into a massive cyber attack that disabled 123 of 187 police security cameras in Washington DC just prior to the inauguration of Donald Trump on 20 January.
- Romanian hackers took over D.C. surveillance cameras just before presidential inauguration, federal prosecutors say Digest Article
- Artificial Intelligence for Policing Stirs Ethics Concerns Digest Article
- Police Say Uber Is Likely Not at Fault for Its Self-Driving Car Fatality in Arizona Digest Article
- Additional Information Regarding the Recent CCleaner APT Security Incident Digest Article
- Cambridge Analytica Took 50M Facebook Users’ Data – And Both Companies Owe Answers Digest Article