A couple including a British man has been arrested by UK authorities as part on an ongoing investigation into a massive cyber attack that disabled 123 of 187 police security cameras in Washington DC just prior to the inauguration of Donald Trump on 20 January.
- Trump Announces $1.5bn for Cyber-Security and Critical Infrastructure Digest Article
- Why PPD-41 is Evolutionary, Not Revolutionary Digest Article
- Researchers Discover Another Ongoing Cyberattack Using NSA Hacking Tools Digest Article
- Cyber-attack: Europol Says it was Unprecedented in Scale Digest Article
- Cybersecurity Must Become Core Function of Agencies in Next Administration, Commission Says Digest Article