Both iOS and Android devices are targeted by hackers, but data suggests there is more Android malware in circulation than for iOS; a recent report by F-Secure goes so far as to say 99 percent of all malware that targets mobile devices is designed for Android.
- GM Bot Malware Campaign Targets 94 Mobile Banking Apps Digest Article
- More Than One Million Google Accounts Hit by Malware Digest Article
- Kryptowire Discovers Mobile Phone Firmware That Transmitted Personally Identifiable Information (PII) Without User Consen or Disclosure Digest Article
- Android Security Bulletin February 2017: What You Need to Know Digest Article
- News Release: DHS Delivers Study on Government Mobile Device Security to Congress Digest Article