Both iOS and Android devices are targeted by hackers, but data suggests there is more Android malware in circulation than for iOS; a recent report by F-Secure goes so far as to say 99 percent of all malware that targets mobile devices is designed for Android.
- Android Toast Overlay Attack: “Cloak and Dagger” With No Permissions Digest Article
- Google Reveals Android Robocop AI to Spot and Destroy Malware Digest Article
- ToastAmigo Malware Uses New Twist to Attack Toast Overlay Vulnerability Digest Article
- DHS Study on Mobile Device Security Reference Document
- US Carriers Partner on a Better Mobile Authentication System Digest Article