A Canadian court on Tuesday denied bail to a man accused of carrying out devastating cyber attacks on Yahoo as he awaits possible extradition to the United States to face criminal charges.
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article
- How Did Yahoo Get Breached? Employee Got Spear Phished, FBI Suggests Digest Article
- Lawmakers alarmed by Equifax breach Digest Article
- DOJ Indicts Russian Spies in Massive Yahoo Breach Digest Article
- Yahoo Says One Billion Accounts Exposed in Newly Discovered Security Breach Digest Article