A Canadian court on Tuesday denied bail to a man accused of carrying out devastating cyber attacks on Yahoo as he awaits possible extradition to the United States to face criminal charges.
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article
- How Did Yahoo Get Breached? Employee Got Spear Phished, FBI Suggests Digest Article
- Tech Giants and Elected Officials Back Microsoft in Supreme Court Case on International Data Privacy Digest Article
- U.S. Government Shares Technical Details on North Korean Hacking Campaign Digest Article
- Lawmakers alarmed by Equifax breach Digest Article