DSL routers from a number of manufacturers contain hard-coded credentials that could allow a hacker to access the devices via telnet services and remotely control them.
- iOS Privacy: steal.password – Easily get the user’s Apple ID password, just by asking Digest Article
- Mirai Botnet Attack Hits Thousands of Home Routers, Throwing Users Offline Digest Article
- Making Sense of Cybersecurity Qualifications Digest Article
- Why Manufacturers Should Be Mindful Of Cybersecurity Digest Article
- Homeland Security Issues Warning on Cyberattack Campaign Digest Article