DSL routers from a number of manufacturers contain hard-coded credentials that could allow a hacker to access the devices via telnet services and remotely control them.
- 1.4 Billion Clear Text Credentials Discovered in a Single Database Digest Article
- The Need for Increased Investment in Medical Device Security Digest Article
- iOS Privacy: steal.password – Easily get the user’s Apple ID password, just by asking Digest Article
- Why Manufacturers Should Be Mindful Of Cybersecurity Digest Article
- Comply to Connect (C2C) CSIAC Webinar