DSL routers from a number of manufacturers contain hard-coded credentials that could allow a hacker to access the devices via telnet services and remotely control them.
- 1.4 Billion Clear Text Credentials Discovered in a Single Database Digest Article
- The Need for Increased Investment in Medical Device Security Digest Article
- iOS Privacy: steal.password – Easily get the user’s Apple ID password, just by asking Digest Article
- VPNFilter Can Also Infect ASUS, D-Link, Huawei, Ubiquiti, UPVEL, and ZTE Devices Digest Article
- US, UK Accuse Russia of Hacking Home Routers and ISPs to Conduct MitM Attacks Digest Article