The CERT/CC is warning users that some Belkin home routers contain a number of vulnerabilities that could allow an attacker to spoof DNS responses, intercept credentials sent in cleartext, access the web management interface, and take other actions on vulnerable routers.
- US, UK Accuse Russia of Hacking Home Routers and ISPs to Conduct MitM Attacks Digest Article
- 1.4 Billion Clear Text Credentials Discovered in a Single Database Digest Article
- Simple Exploit Allows Attackers to Modify Email Content – Even After It’s Sent! Digest Article
- Severe Flaw in WPA2 Protocol Leaves Wi-Fi Traffic Open to Eavesdropping Digest Article
- iOS Privacy: steal.password – Easily get the user’s Apple ID password, just by asking Digest Article