The CERT/CC is warning users that some Belkin home routers contain a number of vulnerabilities that could allow an attacker to spoof DNS responses, intercept credentials sent in cleartext, access the web management interface, and take other actions on vulnerable routers.
- Mirai Botnet Attack Hits Thousands of Home Routers, Throwing Users Offline Digest Article
- Making Sense of Cybersecurity Qualifications Digest Article
- CERT Insider Threat Publications Reference Document
- How a Few Yellow Dots Burned the Intercept’s NSA Leaker Digest Article
- Blockchain’s Brilliant Approach to Cybersecurity Digest Article