Security experts and former officials say the attacks on computer networks at airports and government ministries are designed to demonstrate China’s cyber power and deter online retaliation.
- GRIZZLY STEPPE – Russian Malicious Cyber Activity Reference Document
- KREMLINVADERS: Russian Hack Attack on Britain’s Energy Grid Confirmed by Cyber Security Chief Digest Article
- Naval Intelligence Director: Navy Must Learn to Fight Through Cyber-Attacks Digest Article
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Cyber Alert: EU Ministers Test Responses in First Computer War Game Digest Article