Tit-for-Tat response by China bans Windows 8 in China and freezes bilateral cyber working group activity with U.S.
- A Bug Has No Name: Multiple Heap Buffer Overflows In the Windows DNS Client Digest Article
- Zero-Day Windows Security Flaw Could Crash Systems, Cause BSODs Digest Article
- Windows 10 to Get Built-in Protection Against Most Ransomware Attacks Digest Article
- CCleaner Malware Infects Big Tech Companies With Second Backdoor Digest Article
- Windows Bug Used to Spread Stuxnet Remains World’s Most Exploited Digest Article