Tit-for-Tat response by China bans Windows 8 in China and freezes bilateral cyber working group activity with U.S.
- A Bug Has No Name: Multiple Heap Buffer Overflows In the Windows DNS Client Digest Article
- Kali Linux Now in Windows Store, but Defender Flags Its Packages as Threats! Digest Article
- Intel’s latest set of Spectre microcode fixes is coming to a Windows update Digest Article
- CCleaner Malware Infects Big Tech Companies With Second Backdoor Digest Article
- The Elite Microsoft Hacker Team That Keeps Windows PCs Safe Digest Article