China will soon have the world’s most secure major computer network, making communications between Beijing and Shanghai impenetrable to hackers and giving it a decisive edge in its quiet cyberwar with the United States.
- Chinese Hackers Hit U.S. Firms Linked to South China Sea Dispute Digest Article
- U.S. Government Shares Technical Details on North Korean Hacking Campaign Digest Article
- Secure Wi-Fi Enters the Battlefield Digest Article
- This Country’s Hacking Efforts Have Become too Big to Ignore Digest Article
- New NIST and DHS Standards Get Ready to Tackle BGP Hijacks Digest Article