China will soon have the world’s most secure major computer network, making communications between Beijing and Shanghai impenetrable to hackers and giving it a decisive edge in its quiet cyberwar with the United States.
- China Builds Five Qubit Quantum Computer Sampling and Will Scale to 20 Qubits by End of This Year and Could Any Beat Regular Computer Next Year Digest Article
- Chinese Hackers Hit U.S. Firms Linked to South China Sea Dispute Digest Article
- Watch Hackers Take Over the Mouse of a Power-Grid Computer Digest Article
- Beware; Sophisticated Phishing Attacks Using Unicode Characters Digest Article
- U.S. Government Shares Technical Details on North Korean Hacking Campaign Digest Article