Hackers broke into U.S. government computers, possibly compromising the personal data of 4 million current and former federal employees, and investigators were probing whether the culprits were based in China.
- FBI Probes FDIC Hack Linked to China’s Military – Sources Digest Article
- Watch Hackers Take Over the Mouse of a Power-Grid Computer Digest Article
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article
- An Instagram Hack Hit Millions of Accounts, And Victims’ Phone Numbers Are Now For Sale Digest Article
- White House Report Finds Cybersecurity Gaps at Federal Agencies Digest Article