China on Monday passed a controversial cybersecurity bill further tightening restrictions on online freedom of speech, raising concerns that it could intensify already wide-ranging Internet censorship.
- China Drone Maker Steps Up Security After U.S. Army Ban Digest Article
- US Congress Passes CLOUD Act Hidden in Budget Spending Bill Digest Article
- Apple Bows to China’s New Stringent Cyber Laws, Announces First Ever Chinese Data Center Digest Article
- House Votes to Renew Controversial Surveillance Program that Powers the NSA Digest Article
- Estonia Government Locks Down ID Smartcards: Refresh or Else Digest Article