A Chinese fighter jet flew perilously close to a US military aircraft this week in a “very dangerous” incident in international air space east of Hainan Island, the Pentagon said Friday.
- Chinese Intelligence Agencies Are Doctoring the Country’s Vulnerability Database Digest Article
- U.S. Reaches Deal to Keep China’s ZTE in Business: Congressional Aide Digest Article
- China Has Stolen Vast Amounts of Navy Submarine, Missile Data in Multiple Breaches from Contractor’s Servers Digest Article
- Pentagon Delays Deadline For Military Suppliers to Meet Cybersecurity Rules Digest Article
- A New Way to Track Down Bugs Could Help Save IoT Digest Article