A Chinese fighter jet flew perilously close to a US military aircraft this week in a “very dangerous” incident in international air space east of Hainan Island, the Pentagon said Friday.
- The Pentagon’s Bug Bounty Program Should Be Expanded to Bases, DOD Official Says Digest Article
- Pentagon Delays Deadline For Military Suppliers to Meet Cybersecurity Rules Digest Article
- A New Way to Track Down Bugs Could Help Save IoT Digest Article
- Computer Hack Sets off 156 Emergency Sirens across Dallas Digest Article
- AI Can Help Hunt Down Missile Sites in China Digest Article