A “highly sophisticated Chinese state-sponsored actor” recently managed to hack into the computer systems at Canada’s National Research Council, according to Canada’s chief information officer, Corinne Charette.
- Chinese Intelligence Agencies Are Doctoring the Country’s Vulnerability Database Digest Article
- Air Force Research Laboratory’s In-Residence Professor Becomes Cybersecurity Preceptor in South Korea Journal Article
- AF Installation Cyberattack Plans Tested During National Grid Exercise Digest Article
- Hacker Steals $7 Million in Ethereum From CoinDash Digest Article
- Watch Hackers Take Over the Mouse of a Power-Grid Computer Digest Article