The Chinese government is believed to have hacked into computers at the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. in 2010, 2011 and 2013, including the workstation of then-FDIC Chair Sheila Bair, a congressional report says.
- U.S. Reaches Deal to Keep China’s ZTE in Business: Congressional Aide Digest Article
- Chinese Intelligence Agencies Are Doctoring the Country’s Vulnerability Database Digest Article
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article
- U.S. Bans American Companies From Selling to Chinese Phone Maker ZTE Digest Article
- Twenty-Five Percent of Email “From” U.S. Federal Agencies is Fraudulent or High-Risk, Agari Finds Digest Article