The Chinese government is believed to have hacked into computers at the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. in 2010, 2011 and 2013, including the workstation of then-FDIC Chair Sheila Bair, a congressional report says.
- APT3 Threat Group a Contractor for Chinese Intelligence Agency Digest Article
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article
- Twenty-Five Percent of Email “From” U.S. Federal Agencies is Fraudulent or High-Risk, Agari Finds Digest Article
- News Release: DHS Delivers Study on Government Mobile Device Security to Congress Digest Article
- DHS Study on Mobile Device Security Reference Document