Hacking group likely aligned with China appears to be one of the first to have targeted so-called air-gapped networks that are not directly connected to the Internet.
- CCleaner Malware Infects Big Tech Companies With Second Backdoor Digest Article
- Attackers can Pull Data From Air-gapped Networks’ Surveillance Cameras Digest Article
- Researchers Uncover Maze of Hidden Backdoors in European Embassy and Ministry Systems Digest Article
- Dragonfly: Western Energy Sector Targeted by Sophisticated Attack Group Digest Article
- Chinese team sends quantum keys to ground stations and teleports ground to satellite signals Digest Article