Chinese hackers in March broke into the computer networks of the United States government agency that houses the personal information of all federal employees, according to senior American officials.
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article
- Watch Hackers Take Over the Mouse of a Power-Grid Computer Digest Article
- A Government Study Found DJI Drone, Banned by US Army, Kept Data Safe Digest Article
- Experts Say Automated Accounts Sharing Fake News Ahead of French Election Digest Article
- FBI Probes FDIC Hack Linked to China’s Military – Sources Digest Article