Chinese hackers in March broke into the computer networks of the United States government agency that houses the personal information of all federal employees, according to senior American officials.
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article
- Exclusive: Microsoft Responded Quietly After Detecting Secret Database Hack in 2013 Digest Article
- Watch Hackers Take Over the Mouse of a Power-Grid Computer Digest Article
- Chinese Intelligence Agencies Are Doctoring the Country’s Vulnerability Database Digest Article
- U.S. Bans American Companies From Selling to Chinese Phone Maker ZTE Digest Article