Chinese intelligence agencies are doctoring the Chinese National Vulnerabilities Database (CNNVD) to hide security flaws that government hackers might have an interest in, according to a report released on Friday by US threat intelligence firm Recorded Future.
- Exclusive: Microsoft Responded Quietly After Detecting Secret Database Hack in 2013 Digest Article
- Fancy Bear Using Leaked NSA Tools: Report Digest Article
- Chinese Hackers Hit U.S. Firms Linked to South China Sea Dispute Digest Article
- White House: Federal Agencies Remain Highly Vulnerable to Data Breaches Three Years After OPM Digest Article
- China Has Stolen Vast Amounts of Navy Submarine, Missile Data in Multiple Breaches from Contractor’s Servers Digest Article