An infamous advanced persistent threat hacking group known as Naikon is actually China’s PLA Unit 78020 and a military intelligence expert there, traced to the attacks via his social media and other activity.
- Threats: Social Engineering and Malicious Spam Dominate Digest Article
- IBM Warns of Rising VoIP Cyber-Attacks Digest Article
- Naval Intelligence Director: Navy Must Learn to Fight Through Cyber-Attacks Digest Article
- Russia Says Foreign Spies Plan Cyber Attack on Banking System Digest Article
- Germany Sees Rise in Russian Propaganda, Cyber Attacks Digest Article