An infamous advanced persistent threat hacking group known as Naikon is actually China’s PLA Unit 78020 and a military intelligence expert there, traced to the attacks via his social media and other activity.
- Threats: Social Engineering and Malicious Spam Dominate Digest Article
- Naval Intelligence Director: Navy Must Learn to Fight Through Cyber-Attacks Digest Article
- Germany Sees Rise in Russian Propaganda, Cyber Attacks Digest Article
- Insights into Iranian Cyber Espionage: APT33 Targets Aerospace and Energy Sectors and has Ties to Destructive Malware Digest Article
- Dispute Along Cold War Lines Led to Collapse of UN Cyberwarfare Talks Digest Article