An infamous advanced persistent threat hacking group known as Naikon is actually China’s PLA Unit 78020 and a military intelligence expert there, traced to the attacks via his social media and other activity.
- Threats: Social Engineering and Malicious Spam Dominate Digest Article
- Naval Intelligence Director: Navy Must Learn to Fight Through Cyber-Attacks Digest Article
- Dispute Along Cold War Lines Led to Collapse of UN Cyberwarfare Talks Digest Article
- U.S. Government Shares Technical Details on North Korean Hacking Campaign Digest Article
- Researchers Uncover Maze of Hidden Backdoors in European Embassy and Ministry Systems Digest Article