Cisco CEO John Chambers denies allegations of complicity with NSA, demands Government support in security of future Internet of Things.
- Cisco Rolls Out Solution to Detect Malware in Encrypted Traffic Digest Article
- New NIST and DHS Standards Get Ready to Tackle BGP Hijacks Digest Article
- FCC Chief Plans to Ditch U.S. ‘Net Neutrality’ Rules Digest Article
- Net Neutrality Rules Expire as Backers Turn to Congress, Courts Digest Article
- IETF Approves TLS 1.3 as Internet Standard Digest Article