Cisco’s Jabber client for Windows is plagued by a serious security vulnerability that allows attackers to downgrade STARTTLS settings and force communications to take place via cleartext, exposing a user’s private conversations and stealing their login credentials.
- 8 More Chrome Extensions Hijacked to Target 4.8 Million Users Digest Article
- Hacker Kevin Mitnick Shows How to Bypass 2FA Digest Article
- AWS Traffic Hijack: Users Sent to Phishing Site in Two-hour Cryptocurrency Heist Digest Article
- Android Toast Overlay Attack: “Cloak and Dagger” With No Permissions Digest Article
- Is Malware Hiding in Your Resume? Vulnerability in LinkedIn Messenger Would Have Allowed Malicious File Transfer Digest Article