Cisco’s Jabber client for Windows is plagued by a serious security vulnerability that allows attackers to downgrade STARTTLS settings and force communications to take place via cleartext, exposing a user’s private conversations and stealing their login credentials.
- Hackers Are Attacking Word Users with New Microsoft Office Zero-Day Vulnerability Digest Article
- 8 More Chrome Extensions Hijacked to Target 4.8 Million Users Digest Article
- Backup Error Exposes 1.37 Billion-Record Spamming Database Digest Article
- Google Just Discovered A Massive Web Leak… And You Might Want To Change All Your Passwords Digest Article
- Android Toast Overlay Attack: “Cloak and Dagger” With No Permissions Digest Article