Cisco has released software updates to address several critical and high severity vulnerabilities identified in various networking and security products.
- Multiple Vulnerabilities in Apache Struts 2 Affecting Cisco Products: September 2017 Digest Article
- Android Toast Overlay Attack: “Cloak and Dagger” With No Permissions Digest Article
- That Drupal Bug you Were Told to Patch Weeks Ago? Cryptominers Hope you Haven’t Bothered Digest Article
- Severe Flaw in WPA2 Protocol Leaves Wi-Fi Traffic Open to Eavesdropping Digest Article
- Apple Releases macOS High Sierra 10.13 Supplemental Update With Fix for APFS Disk Utility Bug and Keychain Vulnerability Digest Article