Cisco has released software updates to address several critical and high severity vulnerabilities identified in various networking and security products.
- Multiple Vulnerabilities in Apache Struts 2 Affecting Cisco Products: September 2017 Digest Article
- Android Toast Overlay Attack: “Cloak and Dagger” With No Permissions Digest Article
- Critical Flaws Found in Windows NTLM Security Protocol – Patch Now Digest Article
- Software has a Serious Supply-chain Security Problem Digest Article
- Android Security Bulletin February 2017: What You Need to Know Digest Article