Cisco has released software updates to address a series of critical and high severity vulnerabilities affecting some of the company’s security and wireless appliances.
- Multiple Vulnerabilities in Apache Struts 2 Affecting Cisco Products: September 2017 Digest Article
- Android Toast Overlay Attack: “Cloak and Dagger” With No Permissions Digest Article
- Critical Flaws Found in Windows NTLM Security Protocol – Patch Now Digest Article
- Software has a Serious Supply-chain Security Problem Digest Article
- Severe Flaw in WPA2 Protocol Leaves Wi-Fi Traffic Open to Eavesdropping Digest Article