Cisco Systems has provided a tool that allows enterprise users to scan their networks and discover if their routers have been compromised with malicious SYNful Knock implants.
- IRS Data on Up to 100,000 Taxpayers Compromised in Breach of College Financial-Aid Tool Digest Article
- Roles and Responsibilities for Defending the Nation from Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Is Malware Hiding in Your Resume? Vulnerability in LinkedIn Messenger Would Have Allowed Malicious File Transfer Digest Article
- Threats: Social Engineering and Malicious Spam Dominate Digest Article
- Spoofed SEC Emails Distribute Evolved DNSMessenger Digest Article