Cisco rolled out Encrypted Traffic Analytics (ETA), a breakthrough technology that identifies malware in encrypted traffic without the need of intercepting and decrypting data streams.
- Olympic Destroyer Data-Wiping Malware Is More Complex Than Previously Thought Digest Article
- CCleaner Malware Infects Big Tech Companies With Second Backdoor Digest Article
- Has ‘Fireball’ Malware Infected 250 Million Computers? Microsoft Disputes Shocking Claim Digest Article
- Researchers Create Malware That Steals Data via Power Lines Digest Article
- No Macros? No Problem for New Malware Attack Digest Article