In Cisco ASA software, a remote, unauthenticated attacker can exploit the flaw to cause a device to reload or to execute arbitrary code and gain full control of the system.
- A Bug Has No Name: Multiple Heap Buffer Overflows In the Windows DNS Client Digest Article
- Google Awards Record $112,500 Bounty for Android Exploit Chain Digest Article
- Skype Can’t Fix a Nasty Security Bug Without a Massive Code Rewrite Digest Article
- Microsoft’s Windows 7 Meltdown Patch Created ‘Worse’ Flaw Digest Article
- Split Tunnel SMTP Exploit Explained Digest Article