In Cisco ASA software, a remote, unauthenticated attacker can exploit the flaw to cause a device to reload or to execute arbitrary code and gain full control of the system.
- Cisco WebEx Meetings Player Arbitrary Code Execution Vulnerability Digest Article
- Apache Struts 2 Under Zero-Day Attack, Update Now Digest Article
- Split Tunnel SMTP Exploit Explained Digest Article
- Malware Uses Router LEDs to Steal Data From Secure Networks Digest Article
- Intel Patches Nine-Year-Old Critical CPU Vulnerability Digest Article