IT infrastructure and the applications they deliver along with emerging open-source web frameworks remain the most attractive targets for hackers and cyber-criminals, according to new web security research data.
- Threats: Social Engineering and Malicious Spam Dominate Digest Article
- Aetna Replacing Security Passwords With Machine Learning Tools Digest Article
- DHS S&T Awards $640K to the Critical Infrastructure Resilience Institute for Supply Chain Cyber-Threats Research Digest Article
- Overview of the Software Assurance Marketplace (SWAMP) and SWAMP-in-a-Box (SiB) CSIAC Webinar
- Watch Hackers Take Over the Mouse of a Power-Grid Computer Digest Article