A vulnerability in Cisco WebEx Meetings Player could allow an unauthenticated, remote attacker to execute arbitrary code.
- Google Awards Record $112,500 Bounty for Android Exploit Chain Digest Article
- A Bug Has No Name: Multiple Heap Buffer Overflows In the Windows DNS Client Digest Article
- CCleaner Malware Infects Big Tech Companies With Second Backdoor Digest Article
- Microsoft Word Vuln Went Unnoticed for 17 Years: Report Digest Article
- Spoofed SEC Emails Distribute Evolved DNSMessenger Digest Article