Although the Coast Guard has taken substantial steps in protecting its IT operations from insider threats, a few nagging gaps remain in its internal cyber armor, according to a recent Department of Homeland Inspector Generalreport.
- DHS Study on Mobile Device Security Reference Document
- White House Report Finds Cybersecurity Gaps at Federal Agencies Digest Article
- DHS S&T Awards $640K to the Critical Infrastructure Resilience Institute for Supply Chain Cyber-Threats Research Digest Article
- President Donald J. Trump Proclaims October 2017 as National Cybersecurity Awareness Month Digest Article
- Why PPD-41 is Evolutionary, Not Revolutionary Digest Article