Although the Coast Guard has taken substantial steps in protecting its IT operations from insider threats, a few nagging gaps remain in its internal cyber armor, according to a recent Department of Homeland Inspector Generalreport.
- Coast Guard Cyber Command ‘Just as Important as Cutters and Aircraft’ Digest Article
- President Donald J. Trump Proclaims October 2017 as National Cybersecurity Awareness Month Digest Article
- DHS S&T Awards $640K to the Critical Infrastructure Resilience Institute for Supply Chain Cyber-Threats Research Digest Article
- Booz Allen Scores Massive $621M Homeland Security Cyber Contract Digest Article
- Teams Defend Against Simulated Attacks in Cyber Guard Exercise Digest Article