Although the Coast Guard has taken substantial steps in protecting its IT operations from insider threats, a few nagging gaps remain in its internal cyber armor, according to a recent Department of Homeland Inspector Generalreport.
- Coast Guard Cyber Command ‘Just as Important as Cutters and Aircraft’ Digest Article
- White House Report Finds Cybersecurity Gaps at Federal Agencies Digest Article
- DHS Study on Mobile Device Security Reference Document
- President Donald J. Trump Proclaims October 2017 as National Cybersecurity Awareness Month Digest Article
- WannaCry Ransomware Hits U.S. Critical Infrastructure Digest Article