After becoming a scourge inside browsers, on desktops, and on servers, cryptocurrency-mining malware is now invading the cloud, and it appears to be quite successful.
- Windows Servers Targeted for Cryptocurrency Mining via IIS Flaw Digest Article
- Over 1.65 Million Computers Infected With Cryptocurrency Miners in 2017 So Far Digest Article
- D-Link Middle East “DLink-MEA” Website is Secretly Mining Cryptocurrencies Digest Article
- 81% of Recent ICOs Were Scams, Research Finds Digest Article
- Cryptocurrency Mining Malware Infected Over Half-Million PCs Using NSA Exploit Digest Article