The creators of the CoinVault ransomware with file encryption capabilities have come up with a replacement, changing the name to BitCryptor and the UI for the ransom message to reflect the new malware.
- New EMPTY CryptoMix Ransomware Variant Released Digest Article
- Ransomware – Simple Steps to Online Safety Video Podcast
- LeakerLocker: Mobile Ransomware Acts Without Encryption Digest Article
- Ransomware Targeting WordPress – An Emerging Threat Digest Article
- Massive Email Campaign Sends Locky Ransomware to Over 23 Million Users Digest Article