Comcast is forcing around 200,000 customers to reset their passwords after a cache of user information showed up for sale on the Dark Web over the weekend, CSO reports.
- Aetna Replacing Security Passwords With Machine Learning Tools Digest Article
- Your Internet History on Sale to Highest Bidder: US Congress Votes to Shred ISP Privacy Rules Digest Article
- Additional Information Regarding the Recent CCleaner APT Security Incident Digest Article
- An Instagram Hack Hit Millions of Accounts, And Victims’ Phone Numbers Are Now For Sale Digest Article
- Defense Contractor Stored Intelligence Data in Amazon Cloud Unprotected [Updated] Digest Article