PrivDog, the free browsing privacy protection tool endorsed by Comodo, has been found to offer an insecure implementation of the way it uses its own root certificate to validate the certificates from HTTPS websites.
- Intermediate CA Caching Could Be Used to Fingerprint Firefox Users Digest Article
- Nope, this isn’t the HTTPS-validated Stripe website you think it is Digest Article
- Computer Scientists Develop a Simple Tool to Tell if Websites Suffered a Data Breach Digest Article
- Privacy of User Data – Today’s Predictions for Tomorrow’s Internet Video Podcast
- Beware; Sophisticated Phishing Attacks Using Unicode Characters Digest Article