PrivDog, the free browsing privacy protection tool endorsed by Comodo, has been found to offer an insecure implementation of the way it uses its own root certificate to validate the certificates from HTTPS websites.
- Intermediate CA Caching Could Be Used to Fingerprint Firefox Users Digest Article
- Apple iCloud Hoards ‘Deleted’ Browser History Going Back More Than a Year Digest Article
- PHPmailer Bug Leaves Millions of Websites Open to Attack Digest Article
- Beware; Sophisticated Phishing Attacks Using Unicode Characters Digest Article
- South Korean Web Host Pays Largest Ransomware Demand Ever Digest Article