PrivDog, the free browsing privacy protection tool endorsed by Comodo, has been found to offer an insecure implementation of the way it uses its own root certificate to validate the certificates from HTTPS websites.
- Nope, this isn’t the HTTPS-validated Stripe website you think it is Digest Article
- Computer Scientists Develop a Simple Tool to Tell if Websites Suffered a Data Breach Digest Article
- Privacy of User Data – Today’s Predictions for Tomorrow’s Internet Video Podcast
- Data Privacy Day – Business and Organization Resources Information Page
- South Korean Web Host Pays Largest Ransomware Demand Ever Digest Article