Compilers that translate the human readable program into the instructions that will execute on the processor or coprocessor can be directed to look at parts of the application and create optimized and vectorizable code.
- Los Alamos Gains Role in High-Performance Computing for Materials Program Digest Article
- DARPA Wants to Merge Human and Computer Cyber Defenders Digest Article
- Attack Uses Docker Containers to Hide, Persist, Plant Malware Digest Article
- Spoofed SEC Emails Distribute Evolved DNSMessenger Digest Article
- Towards a High-Resolution, Implantable Neural Interface Digest Article