Fraud and abuse investigations dating back to 2004 vanished when a database became corrupted, service officials said.
- John Kelly’s Personal Cellphone was Compromised, White House Believes Digest Article
- Exclusive: Microsoft Responded Quietly After Detecting Secret Database Hack in 2013 Digest Article
- Inside Airbnb’s Russian Money-Laundering Problem Digest Article
- An Instagram Hack Hit Millions of Accounts, And Victims’ Phone Numbers Are Now For Sale Digest Article
- New Satan Ransomware Available Through a Ransomware as a Service Digest Article