In a new study in Science, a pair of researchers at Columbia University and the New York Genome Center (NYGC) show that an algorithm designed for streaming video on a cellphone can unlock DNA’s nearly full storage potential by squeezing more information into its four base nucleotides.
- Most Top Computer Science Programs Skip Cybersecurity Digest Article
- Defense Contractor Stored Intelligence Data in Amazon Cloud Unprotected [Updated] Digest Article
- Feds Walk Into A Building, Demand Everyone’s Fingerprints To Open Phones Digest Article
- Chip Could Make Voice Control Ubiquitous in Electronics Digest Article
- Malware Uses Router LEDs to Steal Data From Secure Networks Digest Article