JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s own investigators have found clues that a global network of computers available for hire by sophisticated criminals was used to reroute data stolen from the bank to a major Russian city, according to people familiar with the probe.
- Special Report: HP Enterprise let Russia scrutinize cyberdefense system used by Pentagon Digest Article
- SWIFT Warns Banks on Cyber Heists as Hack Sophistication Grows Digest Article
- Uber paid 20-year-old Florida man to keep data breach secret – sources Digest Article
- FBI Prepares for New Hunt for WikiLeaks’ Source Digest Article
- Roles and Responsibilities for Defending the Nation from Cyber Attack Digest Article