In a defeat for privacy advocates, Senate leaders rebuffed a last-ditch effort by a bipartisan group of senators Wednesday to allow a vote to block a new rule that allows federal agents armed with a single search warrant to hack millions of Americans’ computers or smartphones at once.
- He Won Praise for Halting a Global Cyberattack. Then He Was Arrested. Digest Article
- An Instagram Hack Hit Millions of Accounts, And Victims’ Phone Numbers Are Now For Sale Digest Article
- News Release: DHS Delivers Study on Government Mobile Device Security to Congress Digest Article
- CYBERSECURITY: Actions Needed to Strengthen U.S. Capabilities Digest Article
- NIST Workshop Debates New Cybersecurity Framework Digest Article