It could boil down to a combination of implementing industry standards, incentives and regulations, a panel of experts testified at a joint House committee hearing on Nov. 16 exploring the role of connected devices in cyberattacks.
- Russian Hackers Have Used the Same Backdoor for Two Decades Digest Article
- Industry Calls for More Cyber Threat Context from DHS Digest Article
- Standards Based Cyber Risk Assessment Framework CSIAC Webinar
- IOT is Insecure, Get Over it! Say Researchers Digest Article
- House Panel to Consider Bill to Revamp DHS Cyber Team Digest Article