It could boil down to a combination of implementing industry standards, incentives and regulations, a panel of experts testified at a joint House committee hearing on Nov. 16 exploring the role of connected devices in cyberattacks.
- Standards Based Cyber Risk Assessment Framework CSIAC Webinar
- IOT is Insecure, Get Over it! Say Researchers Digest Article
- 5 Key Updates to Version 1.1 Draft 2 of NIST’s Cybersecurity Framework Digest Article
- House Panel to Consider Bill to Revamp DHS Cyber Team Digest Article
- Cyber and Space Weapons Are Making Nuclear Deterrence Trickier Digest Article