Congress approved a package of four cybersecurity bills after a series of votes in the House and Senate, increasing the likelihood that some cybersecurity-related legislation will be enacted by the end of the year.
- House Panel to Consider Bill to Revamp DHS Cyber Team Digest Article
- White House Report Finds Cybersecurity Gaps at Federal Agencies Digest Article
- Blockchain Support Bill Passes Vote in US Congress Digest Article
- Defending Against Cyberwar: How the Cybersecurity Elite Are Working to Prevent a Digital Apocalypse Digest Article
- Lawmakers Move to Boost Oversight of Sensitive Military Cyber Ops Digest Article