Capitol Hill is increasingly concerned about the lack of international laws governing cyber war.
- Apple Bows to China’s New Stringent Cyber Laws, Announces First Ever Chinese Data Center Digest Article
- U.S. Charges Iranians for Global Cyber Attacks on Behalf of Tehran Digest Article
- Real or Fake? AI Is Making It Very Hard to Know Digest Article
- GDPR and Data Localization: The Significant (and Often Unforeseen) Impact on the Cloud Digest Article
- Why Europe, Not Congress, Will Rein in Big Tech Digest Article