NATO and partner countries are sharing R&D in the development of cyber-security tools to achieve economies of scale, including the CIICS (Cyber Information and Incident Coordination System) which has just been deployed in the Alliance’s 24/7 cyber operations center.
- Naval Intelligence Director: Navy Must Learn to Fight Through Cyber-Attacks Digest Article
- Introduction to Design and Development Process for Assured Software – DoD Software Assurance Community of Practice: Volume 1 Journal Article
- Sharing Cyber Threat Information Digest Article
- Russia May Have Tested Cyber Warfare on Latvia, Western Officials Say Digest Article
- HHS Ramps Up Cyber Threat Information Sharing Digest Article